The JOY Dogs also do birthday parties, either at schools or party venues or at home.
There are specific requirements for the JOY Dogs to attend parties as the environment / atmosphere should be calm so the dogs can feel comfortable.
These requirements are:
- No other dogs around but if this is not possible they must be put away so as not to distract the JOY Dogs
- No food to be around the dogs or eaten during the show
- No balloons or other decorations that could pop and make a noise
- Children to be under adult supervision at all times and must remain quiet
- Preferably an indoor venue
It is a great opportunity for memorable photos of your child’s birthday party
Here is a video taken by Wild Childs Parties at a recent birthday party